|Madison Kocian Quick Info|
|Elevation||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 15, 1997|
|Achievement||Gold champion Gymnast|
Madison Kocian is an American imaginative gymnast who is best understood for winning a gold medal at the irregular bar throughout the “2015 World Artistic Acrobatics Championships” and her payment to the win of the group all-around at the 2014 and 2015 Globe Artistic Gymnastics Championships. With time, she has actually additionally amassed a significant follower base with greater than 650k fans on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Madison Taylor Kocian
Dallas, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, The Golden State, USA
She started her acrobatics training at the World Olympic Acrobatics Academy in Plano, Texas when she was years old.
She additionally examined at the Springtime Creek Academy in Plano from where she finished in 2015.
In 2016, she began studying at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Father— Thomas Kocian
- Mom— Cindy Kocian
- Siblings— Ty Kocian (Sibling)
5 feet 2 in 157.5 centimeters
54 kg or 119 pounds
- Athletic physique
- Wide smile
- Nubian nose shape
Madison Kocian Fave Things
- Food— Seafood
- Apparatus— Uneven bars
Source— TeamUSA, UCLA
Madison Kocian Information
- She was brought up in Dallas, Texas. Later on, she moved to Los Angeles.
- Madison is friends with Olympic gold champion and NCAA nationwide champion Kyla Ross.
- She was trained at the same gym as Olympians Carly Patterson and also Nastia Liukin. They had actually likewise been an inspiration to her throughout her more youthful days.
- She was 12 years old when she gained herself a position on the UNITED STATE Junior National Group in 2009.
- Kocian belongs to the UCLA Bruins women’s acrobatics group.
- Madison her colleague Kyla Ross spoke up versus former U.S.A. Gymnastics team medical professional, osteopathic, and convicted serial youngster molester Larry Nassar on the account of sexual assault. His unconventional job of abuse included more than 250 girls.
- She had actually authorized a letter of intent with UCLA in 2014. Nonetheless, she was not able to act on her enrollment because of the practice that she needed to obtain for the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio.
- Madison’s achievements did not come quickly to her, in 2012, she broke her growth plate of the radius in her wrist. This placed her out of the ready 3 months.
- A year after she broke her wrist Madison was asked to go through surgery as her development plate had quit expanding and her ulnar bone had actually grown 3mm much longer. Nevertheless, she postponed the surgical procedure in spite of being in pain to compete at the “2014 World Artistic Gymnastics Championships” where she added to the group winning a gold medal all-around. After the competitors, she had a plate and 7 screws put in her hand throughout the surgical treatment.
- At the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics, Madison assisted anchor her team to the first place with her impressive efficiency at the uneven bars, racking up a 15.866. Later on, she also contributed to a second gold Olympic win on the unequal bar.
- In the past, she aspired to be a pediatric orthopedic doctor’s aide.
- She added to the win of UCLA’s first “NCAA Acrobatics” title win considering that 2010 in 2018.
Featured Photo By Madison Kocian/ Instagram
Did we miss out on anybody?